Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Week at the Stoneham Farmers Market

Farm Hill Farmers Market does not disappoint! I'm just back from a lovely stroll around Stoneham Common where I've had the pleasure of seeing familiar and new faces at this year's opening day. The bagel family is back!! And my favorite cheese couple have returned too. There's a few new booths: new farms, a gal with some awesome herbal tea from Winchester, a farm with local springtime and summertime honey. What more could Stoneham ask for?

I didn't realize it but The Barefoot Dragonfly was an opening day sponsor. Community liaison Judy Katz had asked if I wanted to donate to the Council on Aging's raffle for the market but I had no idea I was part of the first day! How fun.

Want more details on the market? Check out their website at Farm Hill Farmers Market. See you next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.