Heavens Harvest Farm is now recruiting for shareholders of the summer 2010 season. This is a 15 week season that starts in June and ends in September. Email the farm by April 15th to let them know you're sending your registration in the mail - they must account for crop sizes and planting now.
* Summer shares are for 15 weeks of produce (fresh produce will be delivered each week).
* Single vegetable/fruit shares - Bachelors/Bachelorettes pay $240 for fifteen weeks of produce.
* Half vegetable/fruit shares - $400 - 1/2 bushel containing 8-11 seasonal items each week.
* Full vegetable/fruit shares - $600 - full bushel with 10-14 seasonal items each week.
* Egg shares are available at an additional $45 for a half dozen and $90 for a full dozen.
The farm generously works with their members by honoring payment plans (give a half deposit at registration and pay the second half before the middle of the share is through).
* Visit Heavens Harvest Farm's website.
* Download and print their 2010 Summer registration form.
* Bring in your registration with check made out to Heavens Harvest Farm ASAP.
* Can't pop in to the office? Drop the registration in the mail to the farm directly (address is on the form).
Deadline to Reserve Your Summer Share is April 15th
Have questions for us? The Barefoot Dragonfly, 489 Main Street, Stoneham, MA 02180, 617-794-4755.
(picture by Timo Balk)