Fancy yourself some fresh produce this Spring? With maybe some fresh eggs from some happy chickens? Then hurry up and register for our Spring Farm Share with Heavens Harvest Farm! We're taking registrations now to March 19th and shares will be delivered weekly starting the week of March 21st.
Curious about what a CSA is? Read Local Harvest's article on Community Supported Agriculture.
* Spring shares are for ten weeks of produce (fresh produce will be delivered each week).
* Single vegetable/fruit shares - Bachelors/Bachelorettes pay $210 for ten weeks of produce.
* Half vegetable/fruit shares - $320 - 1/2 bushel containing 8-11 seasonal items each week.
* Full vegetable/fruit shares - $450 - full bushel with 10-14 seasonal items each week.
* Egg shares are available at an additional $30 for a half dozen and $60 for a full dozen.Produce from Heavens Harvest Farms
* Visit Heavens Harvest Farm's website.
* Download and print their 2010 Spring sign-up form.
* Bring in your registration with check made out to Heavens Harvest Farm this week.
* Can't pop in to the office? Drop the registration in the mail to the farm directly (address is on the form).
Deadline for Spring Registration is March 19
Have questions for us? The Barefoot Dragonfly, 489 Main Street, Stoneham, MA 02180, 617-794-4755.