Friday, March 21, 2008

New pictures of the office

I received a call from a magazine last week wanting pictures from the office for an upcoming online article on Reflexology and Reflexologists in the Boston area. With the help of a friend (thanks Kris!), I have some new pictures of the office to share!

This first image is taken from the front porch where our sign reads "Relax, Renew, Reflexology." I had the sign designed from one of the main images on the website - the one with the beautiful lotus flowers on it.

And the second image here is of the treatment room featuring me, reclining in the zero gravity chair. I don't know about you but when that chair is reclined I go into instant power nap mode! I moved the Sansevieria trifasciata, aka: Snake plant, into the treatment room from the waiting room and it looks really cozy in the corner by the radiator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.